Marketing Communication - Intern
Equancy is a consulting firm combining expertise in strategy and data.
To support companies in their growth and innovation strategies, by exploiting new technologies, Artificial Intelligence and data in all its forms.
On a daily basis, Equancy's consultants support the transformation of companies by contributing to the evolution of business models, the design of customer experiences, the optimization of operational processes, the exploitation of data, the measurement of marketing and media performance, and the design of Big Data architectures.
Hybridization. Equancy brings together strategists, data scientists, data engineers, digital & media analysts, delivery managers and sector experts under the same roof, all working with the same integration logic.
Equancy is :
- 90 consultants;
- 30 years of average age;
- 20 years of existence;
- 2 offices: Paris & Dubai;
- 3 practices: Strategy, Data Science & Technology, Performance Marketing;
- 5 industry expertises: Auto & mobility, Retail & e-commerce, Financial services, Tourism & entertainment, Consumer goods.
- Among the firm's main clients: Disneyland Paris, Volkswagen, AXA, Carrefour and Sephora.
Managed by Equancy's Head of Marketing and Communication, you will actively participate in the promotion of the brand and the deployment of the firm's external and internal communication strategy. In this context, you will contribute in particular to the promotion of our thought leadership in France and work to enhance the expertise and know-how of our Partners and consultants through press, event and institutional activities and digital marketing strategies. To do this, you will rely on your creativity, your rigor and your writing skills.
Responsibilities & tasks
Content / Press:
- Participate in the identification of potential topics relevant to our areas of expertise and in the writing of CPs, client cases, opinion pieces and video testimonials;
- Participate in the preparation of speakers (briefs, press reviews); ensure the follow-up of publications and KPIs.
- Participate in the organization of the firm's flagship events (HubForum...)
- Participate in the organization of partnerships with our technology partners (Google, Content Square, Dataïku...)
- Support to the animation of Equancy's social network accounts (Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube);
- Regular monitoring of trends, influencers and relevant corporate, sectoral and functional themes;
- Participation in the deployment of dedicated local BtoB campaigns;
- Participation in the management of the equancy.com website (update, enrichment, SEO performance...)
- Student in a gap year or at the end of his/her studies (IEP, CELSA, Grande Ecole de Commerce), with an excellent general culture and an understanding of the business world, the challenges of digital, social, societal and environmental transformation;
- Good knowledge of the media, with if possible, an experience in a consulting agency in institutional communication or the communication department of a large group and an experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent analytical, structuring and synthesis skills;
- Rigor and critical sense, excellent writing skills;
- Fluency in written and oral expression;
- Intellectual curiosity, versatility and team spirit.
Work environment :
- Superb premises in the heart of Paris: Espace WeWork Jules Lefebvre, next to Saint Lazare, in a historic building, with large spaces and panoramic views over all of Paris;
- A policy of telecommuting two days a week;
- Environmental commitment;
- Sports activities offered by WeWork x Equancy;
- A concierge service offered by We Work.
Would you like to know more about us?