Internship - Strategy Consultant
Equancy is a consulting firm combining expertises in strategy and data.
To support companies in their growth and innovation strategies, by exploiting new technologies, Artificial Intelligence and data in all its forms.
Equancy's consultants support the transformation of companies on a daily basis by contributing to the evolution of business models, the design of customer experiences, the optimization of operational processes, the use of data, the measurement of marketing and media performance, and the design of Big Data architectures.
Hybridization. Equancy brings together under the same roof strategists, data scientists, data engineers, digital & media analysts, delivery managers and sector experts who work in the same integrated logic.
Equancy represents :
- 100 consultants;
- 30 years of average age;
- 20 years of existence;
- 2 offices: Paris & Dubai;
- 3 practices: Strategy, Data Science & Technology, Marketing Performance;
- 5 sector expertise: Automotive & mobility, Retail & e-commerce, Financial services, Tourism & entertainment, Consumer goods;
- The firm's main clients include Disneyland Paris, Volkswagen, AXA, Carrefour and Sephora.
We work on multiple missions in the retail and luxury sectors, banking/insurance, automotive, mobility, consumer goods and tourism.
Our main missions are the following
- Definition of the strategic vision of our clients:
- Market and financial analysis, review of consumer trends and customer expectations, identification of technological and data levers around the customer experience (online and offline);
- Drafting of conclusions and construction of the strategic recommendation, in collaboration with the project team (proactive contribution to the construction of recommendations);
- Presentation of the recommendations to the client (participation in client meetings).
- Themes covered are: market and growth strategies, design of new offers and services, Customer Marketing (Customer Experience, loyalty program and CRM, relationship strategies and personalization, customer journey and omnichannelity), customer transformation plans - digital- data and associated change management, project management with our clients as Marketing Product-owner.
- You are a student (BAC +5 level, end of study) in Business School or Engineering School;
- Ideally: first experience of internship in a consulting firm;
- International experience is a plus;
- Passionate about the evolution of business models, the latest trends and the customer experience of tomorrow;
- Good ability to adapt to a new problematic, a new team;
- Good initiative, ability to work independently and dynamically;
- Very good analytical and synthesis skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Very good command of Office tools;
- Very good command of English (written and spoken).
The missions take place in our offices or at our clients' sites.
The advantages of the position and of Equancy
- You will work in a multi-expertise (marketing strategy, digital, CRM, media, data science and AI) and multi-sector environment ensuring a variety of missions;
- A human-sized, multi-cultural company that encourages individual and collective initiative;
- An international company with offices in Paris, Dubai and Mumbai.
Conditions of the mission / work environment
- Duration of the internship: 6 months, full time (no alternation);
- Start date: beginning of January 2022;
- Superb premises in the heart of Paris: Espace WeWork Jules Lefebvre, next to the Saint Lazare train station, in a historic building, with large spaces and a panoramic view of all of Paris;
- A balance between professional and personal life in the respect of the right to disconnect;
- A policy of telecommuting two days a week;
- Environmental commitment;
- Sports activities offered by WeWork x Equancy;
- A concierge service offered by WeWork;
- Weekly afterworks (temporarily suspended due to the Covid-19 epidemic).
An internship at Equancy is an opportunity to quickly gain skills in the various marketing, digital and data levers, in a company where the hybridization of expertise and the absence of organizational silos (horizontal or vertical) are at the heart of our DNA.
If you want to join an independent firm where excellence and benevolence guide us, then write to us!
Would you like to know more about us?