Internship - Data Engineer
Equancy is a consulting firm combining expertises in strategy and data.
To support companies in their growth and innovation strategies, by exploiting new technologies, Artificial Intelligence and data in all its forms.
Equancy's consultants support the transformation of companies on a daily basis by contributing to the evolution of business models, the design of customer experiences, the optimization of operational processes, the use of data, the measurement of marketing and media performance, and the design of Big Data architectures.
Hybridization. Equancy brings together under the same roof strategists, data scientists, data engineers, digital & media analysts, delivery managers and sector experts who work in the same integrated logic.
Equancy represents :
- 100 consultants;
- 30 years of average age;
- 20 years of existence;
- 2 offices: Paris & Dubai;
- 3 practices: Strategy, Data Science & Technology, Marketing Performance;
- 5 sector expertise: Automotive & mobility, Retail & e-commerce, Financial services, Tourism & entertainment, Consumer goods;
- The firm's main clients include Disneyland Paris, Volkswagen, AXA, Carrefour and Sephora.
As an expert in data processing, the Data Engineer is responsible for modelling data and creating infrastructures that support the challenges of meeting business needs.
In this context :
- You will work in teams that operate using the Agile method;
- You will be responsible for the collection, storage and processing of data;
- You will automate processing tasks and implement tools to ensure their supervision in an industrial vision;
- You will document your work and the processes for putting it into production;
- You will support your colleagues in the use and transfer of your work;
- You will participate in technology watch activities in the Big Data field (research, experiments);
- You use the DevOps tools deployed on our continuous integration chains (Jenkins, Docker, Git).
- You are in M1-M2 Engineering School in Computer Science, Information System, Master specialized Data;
- Ability to work in a team (unit tests, code review, code sharing, sprints);
- Knowledge of Python (knowledge of other scripting languages also appreciated);
- Comfortable (or willing to become so) in cloud environments (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, MS Azure);
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MySql, BigQuery) and non-relational databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis);
- Reactive and service-oriented, you have good listening skills, good interpersonal skills and good stress management;
- Curious, autonomous and proactive;
- Interest in consulting, information systems and the automotive, tourism, retail and finance sectors.
- Duration of the internship: 6 months, full time (no alternation);
- Remuneration: 1000€-1300€ according to level of study + meal tickets + 50% reimbursement of transport card.
- Superb premises in the heart of Paris: Espace WeWork Jules Lefebvre, next to the Saint Lazare train station, in a historic building, with large spaces and a panoramic view of all of Paris;
- A work/life balance that respects the right to disconnect;
- A policy of teleworking two days a week;
- Environmental commitment;
- Sports activities offered by WeWork x Equancy;
- A concierge service offered by WeWork;
- Weekly afterworks (temporarily suspended due to the Covid-19 epidemic).
If you want to join an independent firm where excellence and benevolence are our guiding principles, then write to us!
Would you like to know more about us?