Industries: Beauty, Luxury
A luxury cosmetic brand, from a global beauty leader, was becoming less attractive and losing momentum. It was at a crossroads. Equancy was entrusted with the mission to completely reposition the brand, making it stand out as a unique player on a very competitive global market.
The main objectives of the project were to:
- Reposition the brand around a single brand statement
- Express the brand statement through the retail design and the customer experience
- Embody the brand positioning in the visual identity (corporate communications)
- Act as a long-term brand guardian
What Equancy did
Working closely with management teams, Equancy has repositioned the brand: infusing its rich heritage with a modern, edgy twist. Equancy has translated the new brand statement into new retail design, new art direction for corporate communications (including model and product visuals) and a new customer experience.
As guardian of this new brand statement, Equancy assists management teams with day-to-day missions, from the roll-out of retail design and customer experience to working with famous photographers to produce corporate communication materials. Equancy also develops the branded content to support product launches.
Relevant aspects included:
- Definition of the brand positioning through the brand platform
- Development of retail look & feel
- Digitalization of points of sale with unique brand content
- Creation of new art direction for corporate visuals
- Rethinking the retail training program for the brand, products, techniques and service approach for the in-store salesforce