A mutually beneficial relationship
Bring us your ideas, viewpoints, drive, and curiosity and help us reach our objectives with our clients, in return we will ensure that you achieve your personal and professional ambitions.
- Teaming up with the best experts, academics and trend and insights specialists
- On-the-job training and an advanced program of curated MOOCs at Equancy University
- A knowledge network with internal induction sessions and meet-ups
- People from 17 nationalities, with a rich variety of cultures, talents and interests, who share the same values
- Clients with international challenges, support and resources from our global talent pool
- Opportunity to be transferred to another of our offices in the world
- A fast lane to responsibility and stimulating challenges
- The freedom to question status quo
- Pursuing personal projects and innovation initiatives
- Taking part in our collaborative R&D program with our clients
Working at Equancy
We offer an energizing environment - our offices look more like workshops than cubicles - where trial and error is encouraged, where ideas are welcomed, where strong ethics, generosity and respect prevail.
Our offers (11)
If you are a motivated, adventurous and curious team player who would be excited by a rewarding career, browse our latest openings below and apply
Our recruitment process breaks down into several stages: a first 45-minute phone interview with our HR department followed by 2 to 3 interviews within our office.
Will make sure to contact you within 2 to 3 weeks.
If you need any further information, please contact our talent acquisition Aurélien Menant.
Alternatively, send us below your CV and we will let you know when a suitable position becomes available.